Ala Moana - Honolulu, Hawaii
Event Calendar Item
Ala Moana Neighborhood Board No.11 - Community Action Committee Meetings
Date: Thursday - 4/15/2021
Time: 6:00 p.m
COMMUNITY ACTION COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, April 15, 2021, 6:00 p.m.
Video-Teleconference (Zoom): https://tinyurl.com/nb11cac21
Meeting ID: 852 0181 6318
Join by Phone: +1-669-900-6833 or + 1-253-215-8782
• Video-Teleconference: The Board will be making a good faith effort to provide the public with the opportunity to observe the meeting as it happens and an opportunity to provide oral testimony without a physical presence in the physical meeting room, in accordance with the Governor's Eightheenth Proclamation Related to the Covid-19 Emergency. Please ensure that your computer or phone is muted unless you are speaking. • Rules of Speaking: Please indicate a desire to speak by (1) using the "Raise Hand" feature that is accessed via the "Reactions" button; (2) placing a comment in the chatbox; (3) activating your video camera and physically raising your hand; or (4) making a verbal request at the appropriate time. When recognized by the Chair, please keep your comments relevant and under three (3) minutes. • Note: Committee recommendations shall be reported back to the next Ala Moana/Kakaʻako Neighborhood Board No. 11 regular monthly meeting for discussion and possible action.
1. Call to Order and Introductions: Committee Chair Ryan Tam
2. Board Administration 2.1 Identification of new committee members 2.2 Approval of March 11, 2021, meeting minutes
3. Old Business 3.1 Discuss Ala Wai Promenade Project 3.2 Discuss Kaiāulu o Kaka‘ako Master Plan
4. New Business 4.1 Discuss Ala Moana Transit Oriented Development Plan
5. Other Resident and Community Concerns
6. Announcements: The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 13, 2021.
• A mailing list is maintained for interested persons and agencies to receive this board's agenda and minutes. Additions, corrections, and deletions to the mailing list may be directed to the Neighborhood Commission Office (NCO) at Kapālama Hale, 925 Dillingham Boulevard, Suite 160, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817; Telephone (808) 768-3710 Fax (808) 768-3711; or contact Neighborhood Assistant Spencer Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Agendas and minutes are also available on the internet at www.honolulu.gov/nco. • Any individual wishing to participate in a Neighborhood Board meeting who has questions about accommodations for a physical disability or a special physical need should call the NCO at 768-3710 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting. • All written testimony must be received in the Neighborhood Commission Office 48 hours prior to the meeting. If within 48 hours, written and/or oral testimony may be submitted directly at the meeting. If submitting written testimony, please note the board and agenda item(s) your testimony concerns. Send to: Neighborhood Commission Office, 925 Dillingham Boulevard, Suite 160, Honolulu, Hawaii 96817. Fax: (808) 768-3711. Email: email@example.com.
Last Updated: 17 March 2021
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Powered by MBC CalendarMaker
Events subject to change without notice
- RELATED LINKS
- Ala Moana - Kakaako Neighborhood Board No. 11
Come learn about what's going on in the Kakaako community!
Check out things to do in Ala Moana - Honolulu, Hawaii on the calendar of events.
- News and Newsletters
Keep up with the latest news and happenings in the Ala Moana - Honolulu, Hawaii community.
- Ala Moana Honolulu, Hawaii Featured Pages
View our directory of feature pages showcasing all the great things Ala Moana - Honolulu, Hawaii has to offer.
- Featured Sponsors Offers
Great offers from our sponsors who support the Ala Moana - Honolulu, Hawaii Community More...
- Ala Moana - Honolulu, Hawaii Coupons & Discounts
Save money in Ala Moana - Honolulu, Hawaii with these coupons.
- About Ala Moana - Honolulu Hawaii
Learn about Ala Moana - Honolulu, Hawaii.
- About Ala Moana HI .com
Learn about Ala Moana HI .com website and its creator.